Radio host Glenn Beck has reportedly obtained information regarding the Saudi Arabian national initially detained as a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing.
According to Beck, the lies surrounding this suspect run so deep that should they become public they will have consequences so severe that the United State of America as we know it will be “done” if the Obama Administration is not held to account.
On his radio show Friday, Beck urged White House officials to come clean.
Failure to do so, says Beck, will leave him no other choice but to release evidence so damning that it will, “determine the fate of our nation.”
Beck says President Obama and law enforcement officials have until Monday to be honest with the American people, or he will release what he knows.
This is very, very important.
What we do going forward from here will determine the fate of our nation.
Make no mistake. This story is number two September 11 was #1 because of what I know. what we do will make this the most important story of our lifetime. What’s happening now is very important.
What happens in its aftermath will make it the most important, because it will either save our country, or we will be done.
Let me send this message very clear. We know who this Saudi National is. And it is in your best interests and the best interests of integrity and trust for the people of the United States of America.
It’s best coming from you, not coming from a news organization.
You have until Monday.
We have information on who this man is. And listen to me carefully. We know that he is a very bad, bad, bad man.
I know that doesn’t make sense to you now, but on Monday it will.
…I don’t bluff. I make promises.
The truth matters. I’ve had enough of what you’ve done to our country.
I thought I had heard and seen it all. I thought I didn’t trust my government.
There is no depth that these people will not stoop to.
They have until Monday.
Initial reports after the Boston Marathon bombing were that a Saudi Arabian was in police custody and being questioned in the hospital.
Here’s what we know so far.
• Within a few hours of identifying Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi as a possible suspect in the bombing, officials advised that the this individual was cleared of any wrong-doing.
• The FBI and other law enforcement agencies searched Ali Alharbi’s apartment in Revere, Massachusetts. Officials indicated that no evidence was found or removed from the apartment, but eye witness reports suggest otherwise. Fox News reported live from the scene that law enforcement was seen removing several bags after searching the residence.
• The following day, Secretary of State John Kerry had a private meeting with a Saudi foreign minister.
• President Obama, likewise, had an unscheduled meeting with the ambassador from Saudi Arabia. The official White House position is that the discussion entailed Syria, and had nothing to do with the Boston bombing.
• First Lady Obama, also concerned about the health of the Saudi, paid a special visit to him in the hospital.
• Within 24 hours, it was reported that college student Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi, originally identified as the Boston Bomber, was to be deported back to his home country on “national security grounds.”
• When questioned by reporters on Thursday, Homeland Security head Janet Napolitano said that she knew nothing about the supposed deportation and that this claim was nothing more than a “rumor.” When further pressed about the suspect’s involvement in the most significant terrorist acts on U.S. soil since September 11, 2001, a frustrated Napolitano responded, “I am not going to answer that question, it is so full of misstatements and misapprehensions, that it is just not worthy of an answer.”
According to Glenn Beck, however, the real story surrounding Saudi Arabian suspect Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi has been completely covered up by the White House and law enforcement officials at the highest levels.
By Monday night, either the Obama administration comes clean, or Glenn Beck has promised to make whatever information he has available public.
If this report from Beck is legitimate, and we suspect it is, then somewhere in Washington President Obama, Valeria Jarret, Janet Napolitano and others are having a crisis meeting as we speak.
What does he know?
Whatever it is, Glenn Beck implies that it is powerful enough to bring down the Administration.
Categories: News mix