“It’s immaculate deception” – Max Keiser
- Religions make stuff up out of thin air. So do Central Bankers.
- Religion requires a leap of faith. Capitalism requires a leap of fiat.
- Religions have high priests and priestesses. Capitalism has Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke and Ayn Rand.
- Religions have songs and hymns. So does capitalism:
- Religion presupposes free will. Capitalism presupposes free markets.
- Religions have dogmas, written a long time ago, by stuffy old men, that may no longer be relevant. Capitalism has John Maynard Keynes.
- Religion had hypocritical mishaps like the Spanish Inquisition. Capitalism has hypocritical mishaps like the IMF.
- Religions forgive sinners. Capitalism forgives bankers.
- Religion has a chosen people. Capitalism has corporations.
- Religions have moral codes that emphasize compassion and charity. Capitalism has…okay, fine: “9 reasons 21st century capitalism is like a religion”
“Now, that, I got me some Seagram’s gin Everybody got they cups, but they ain’t chipped in Now this types of shit, happens all the time You got to get yours, but fool I gotta get mine… “Rollin down the street, smokin ENDO, sippin on gin and juice Laid back [with my mind on my money and my money on my mind]”
“The bankers have become the new clergy” – Max Keiser
“The elevation into a holy, sort of, divinity where your fraud becomes just a mere mistake…an accounting error” – Stacy Herbert
Categories: News mix