With the release of Kodi’s latest version in 2019, you must be wondering about installing the best Kodi addons, in particular, the Covenant Kodi add-on.
Covenant is a popular Kodi add-on with an extremely well-made and easy-to-use user interface, with multiple streaming categories, from the biggest TV series to movies and much more. When you install Covenant on Kodi, you should also subscribe to FastestVPN for preventing any geo-restrictions, we’ll explain that bit in detail.
Stream Unrestricted with FastestVPN
Note: Virtual Private Networks are the response to growing cyber-threats. Get FastestVPN for exceptionally fast speeds, iron-clad security, and top-notch customer service
Get VPN For Streaming
What is Covenant Kodi Add-on?
Before you learn how to install Covenant on your Kodi, let us give you a brief intro to Kodi.
Kodi is an open-source streaming platform, which essentially works by providing you thousands of different add-ons for no additional cost, it is through these add-ons you can watch all your favorite media content. Whether it be the best documentaries, anime, cartoons, movies, TV shows or songs. Kodi add-ons come in all shapes and sizes and with their own sets of categories, such as comedy, drama, horror, and sci-fi.
Kodi Covenant Repositories
Here is a list of all the Kodi Covenant repositories;
- Lazy Kodi Repository
- Kodil – Kodi Israel repository
- All Eyez On Me – By Daffy Repository
- XvBMC – The Netherlands Repository
How to Install Covenant on Kodi Leia
Covenant has been become increasingly extremely popular with Kodi increasing Kodi users worldwide, which is why we devised this guide on how to install Covenant on Kodi. You can also learn how to install Covenant on Kodi by simply following these steps.
- Using Open Kodi > Click the Settings
- File Manager > Double click on add source
- Select ‘None’ > Copy and paste this URL in the bar: http://lazykodi.com/ > Click OK.
- Name the source: ‘Lazy Kodi’ > OK
- Go back to Kodi home screen by tapping [Esc]-shortcut
- Select to Install from zip file >Click on Lazy Kodi.
Note: Three options shall be visible repositories, zips, and wizard.
- Select the Repositories option > ANDROIDABA > Select the repository option.
- Select the Kodil-1.4.zip > Kodi Israel Repository shall then be installed.
- Return to the home screen once again > Add-ons > Select Install from Repository.
- Open Kodi Israel Repository > Video Add-ons > select to install Covenant on Kodi
Note: FastestVPN is dedicated to your internet security, assuring that your privacy remains intact. When you install Covenant on Kodi, remember that it’s always better to protect your IP address, which contains all your web activity from third-parties.
Can I Jailbreak FireStick and Use Covenant Add-on?
Amazon FireStick is one of the best entertainment streaming devices available. However, you can’t stream for free using just an app that FireStick has to offer, which is why you might need to jailbreak your Firestick.
If you’re wondering whether jailbreaking your Firestick is illegal – it’s not. Just remember to also subscribe to FastestVPN as well when you jailbreak your Firestick device to stay secure.
Install Covenant on Kodi [method 2]
We have shown you how to install Covenant Kodi, but there is another way you can install Covenant Kodi, it requires you to download the Kodil repo zip file directly on your Kodi device. This method can cut off the initial 3 steps shown in the “install Covenant Kodi” setup shown above. Here are the alternative steps for you to install Covenant on Kodi:
- Download the following zip File and wait for it to finish.
- Open Kodi > Add-ons tab > Install from Zip File.
- When the box appears, you need to upload the downloaded Zip File > Installation process should begin.
- Go back and select Install from Repository option > Kodil Repository > Video Add-ons > Covenant > finally, click to Install Covenant and your all set.
Install Covenant Kodi for SPMC
The following is the step guide to install covenant Kodi on SPMC;
- Open SPMC > Select settings
- Select the tab with horizontal lines > Add Source > None > Enter the web address as it is: http://kdil.co/repo/ > Name this source ‘Kodil Repo’ > ‘OK’.
- Go back to ‘Settings’ menu > Puzzle
- Select Install from Zip file > Kodil Repo > Open zip > install > wait to be notified.
- Then go back to install from repository > Kodi Israel Repo > Video Add-ons > select to install Covenant on Kodi > A notification should pop up then.
After learning all you need to know on how to install Covenant on Kodi, you must also remember to also subscribe to FastestVPN for an unrestricted streaming experience. Some of the add-ons may be geo-restricted, which is why using VPN becomes essentials for the best Kodi experience.
Additionally, you get the top VPN feature at very affordable prices. Get FastestVPN now and start streaming through Covenant!