Watch FIFA Club World Cup from 12 to 22 December
With just a few weeks left for the FIFA World Cup 2018 to start, football fans are busy buying snacks for a whole month of June and figuring out the best way to watch the tournament. For Apple users, watching the grandest football competition on their HDTV is a wonderful choice. So, if you’re hoping to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV, then go through the guides we have created for you here and enjoy the game as it happens right on your Apple TV.
- 1 Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV without Cable from Anywhere
- 1.1 Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV with BBC
- 1.2 How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV with MatchTV
- 1.3 How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV with SBS?
- 1.4 Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV with iTV
- 1.5 FIFA World Cup 2018 Schedule
- 1.6 Teams to Watch Out:
- 1.7 Wrapping Up
Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV without Cable from Anywhere
As we know FIFA World Cup is the biggest Football tournament in the world, which means it will be broadcasted around the world. Top sports channels will be covering the whole tournament live all over the world, many of which will be screening the event online as well. For fans who prefer to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV online, they can live stream the tournament through top broadcasters such as BBC, SBS, MatchTV, and iTV for free.
But before you access these channels, you should know that all the channels we stated above are geo-restricted and can only be accessed from a few specific locations. For instance, BBC can only be accessed from within the UK, SBS from Australia, and MatchTV from Russia. So if you try to access their FIFA on Apple TV live streaming, you won’t be able to stream just because you’re accessing the website from another region. However, there is one way you can access them and watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV with ease, and that is by using a VPN. Since these channels are geo-blocked outside their regions, you can use a VPN to change your online location to that of the broadcasters and watch the FIFA tournament live on Apple TV without any blockages.
Here is how you can watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV from anywhere for free:
- Sign up for FastestVPN Susbcription
- Get FastestVPN configured on Router
- Connect Apple TV to Router
- Access the Streaming Channel (BBC, MatchTV, SBS, iTV) on your Apple TV browser
- Watch FIFA on Apple TV live for free.
Note: BBC iPlayer, MatchTV.ru, SBS and iTV Player cannot be accessed from outside their country of origin. To access these channels use FastestVPN. Get FastestVPN now!
So that how you can easily stream the World Cup 2018 online on your Apple TV from anywhere, without buying costly streaming subscriptions.
To know how you can stream on different channels, use these guides below to access each channel on Apple TV and enjoy the FIFA World Cup tournament live from anywhere.
Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV with BBC
BBC is certainly the biggest Television network in the United Kingdom. It is also the official broadcaster for the FIFA World Cup 2018 and you can easily watch the FIFA tournament on Apple TV with BBC from anywhere by using a VPN .
Here is how you can watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV for free with BBC:
- Get FastestVPN Subscription
- Configure FastestVPN on Router & Connect to our UK server using this list to access BBC
- Connect your Apple TV to the FastestVPN-enabled Router
- Open Apple TV Browser and visit BBC website OR get the BBC iPlayer app for Apple TV
- Sign up for a free BBC iPlayer account
- Watch FIFA on Apple TV with BBC for free.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV with MatchTV
MatchTV offers to the stream of almost all types of sports and it will also broadcast the World Cup 2018 live online. But since its live streaming is only available in Russia, you will need a VPN to access its streaming and watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV from anywhere for free.
So follow these steps below and watch the FIFA World Cup on Apple TV with MatchTV on the go:
- Sign up for FastestVPN Subscription
- Setup FastestVPN via Router & Connect to our Russia server by using this list to access MatchTV
- Connect Apple TV to Router
- Access MatchTV via Apple TV browser
- Enjoy live streaming FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV with ease.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV with SBS?
SBS is a very popular television network in Australia that also offers broadcast for various sports including football to the Australian viewers. SBS will be covering the World Cup 2018 online and you can watch it live on your Apple TV easily by using a VPN.
Here’s how to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV from anywhere with SBS:
- Get FastestVPN
- Configure FastestVPN Settings on Router & Connect to our Australia server using this list to access SBS
- Connect your Apple TV to the Router
- Visit SBS on Apple TV browser & sign up
- Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV with SBS for free.
Note: Unblock any channel using FastestVPN and stream FIFA without any restrictions. Get FatestVPN now!
Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV with iTV
iTV is another great option to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV. ITV will be offering exclusive coverage of the FIFA World Cup 2018 and you can catch all that by accessing its live streaming. But remember, iTV is only accessible in UK, so you must first get a VPN to access its live streaming for FIFA World Cup and then enjoy the game without any blockages and issues.
Here is how you can use a VPN to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV with iTV:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Configure FastestVPN through Router & Connect to our UK server using our servers list to access iTV
- Connect the Apple TV WIFI to Router
- Access iTV website on Apple TV browser & Sign up
- Enjoy streaming FIFA on Apple TV live with iTV for free.
FIFA World Cup 2018 Schedule
Once you have configured your devices with FastestVPN, you are ready to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV with ease. Here is the full schedule of the FIFA World Cup 2018 for you to know when you can tune in to watch your favorite teams live.
Teams to Watch Out:
32 teams will be competing for the World Cup trophy as usual. There a few teams who I believe are favorites to win the tournament. Let’s take a look at each one of them:
Germany is the 2nd most successful team in the World Cup after Brazil by winning the World Cup trophy 4 times. They won it last time and looks to be in great form at the moment to clinch the trophy again this time.
Brazil is always the favorites no matter the situation. Although not many star players in the team this time, but with the presence of Neymar and Coutinho, they one of the most dangerous sides in this year’s FIFA World Cup.
In the last World Cup, Argentina reaches the finals all thanks to Leo Messi, but unfortunately, lost to Germany. This year, nothing has changed in their squad but still, with Messi in the team, Argentina is still one of the top teams in the competition.
Spain won the 2010 FIFA World Cup and although they didn’t do much in the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, this time they have a very dangerous squad with the inclusion of Isco and Tiago Alcantara.
Portugal won the 2016 Euro where Ronaldo single-handedly won them some crucial matches. They have almost the same squad for the 2018 World Cup and fans must watch out this Portugal side because they are surely gonna go a long way into the FIFA tournament.
The 2018 FIFA World Cup is about to start in just a couple of weeks’ time and by following this guide, you will be able to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Apple TV without much struggle. So, go through this guide and set up your Apple TV the way we explained and you are all good to go!