Watch FIFA Club World Cup from 12 to 22 December
Get ready to witness the amazing football experience of the FIFA World Cup on your Amazon devices. Amazon Fire TV Stick is always a top choice to stream any type of content and now it can also be used to watch the FIFA WC live online. But streaming the World Cup 2018 online isn’t easy, to say the least. You will encounter geo-restrictions from everywhere. But don’t worry, because we have the perfect solution to your problem. To watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick, you will need a VPN. To know why you need it and how you can use it, keep reading this guide to setup your devices for the best live streaming of the FIFA World Cup 2018 free from anywhere.
- 1 Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick without Cable from Anywhere
- 1.1 Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick with BBC
- 1.2 How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick with MatchTV
- 1.3 How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick with SBS?
- 1.4 Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick with iTV
- 1.5 FIFA World Cup 2018 Schedule
Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick without Cable from Anywhere
More than 160 TV networks are going to broadcast the FIFA World Cup this summer and fans are hoping to catch the event live on their Amazon Fire TV Stick. But there might be many who may miss the FIFA World Cup due to broadcast restrictions. If there is no broadcast available in your region and you want to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 live, then don’t worry because this guide is exactly for you guys.
You can watch the FIFA World Cup live on your Amazon Fire TV Strick via online streaming channels. There are various broadcasters screening the whole tournament live online and you can catch all the football action on your Fire TV screen for free with complete ease.
But first let me tell you that most of the free online broadcasters including BBC, SBS, iTV, and MatchTV are geo-restricted and can only be accessed from specific regions. BBC and iTV are only available in the UK, while SBS in Australia, and MatchTV in Russia. So, if you don’t reside in these regions, then there is only one solution to your problem, and that is a VPN. To watch FIFA on Amazon Fire TV Stick you need a VPN to access any of the above-mentioned geo-blocked channels in your region.
Here is a simple solution to all your worries:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Setup FastestVPN on Router & Connect to a server location where your desired FIFA World Cup streaming channel is available (United Kingdom for BBC and iTV, Australia for SBS, Russia for MatchTV)
- Connect Your Amazon Fire TV Stick to the Router Connection
- Access the Streaming Channel on your Amazon TV’s Silk browser
- Enjoy FIFA on Amazon Fire TV Stick live streaming online for free.
Note: Unblock any channel using FastestVPN and stream FIFA without any restrictions. Get FatestVPN now!
Since popular streaming channels are broadcasting the FIFA World Cup live, we bet the streaming quality will be top notch and fluid to ensure a great experience.
Following are the guides for you to stream FIFA World Cup 2018 online on popular FTA channels via FastestVPN.
Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick with BBC
BBC is the best choice for fans who are looking to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV stick online. You can easily watch the FIFA tournament online via accessing the BBC website or downloading the BBC iPlayer app on your Amazon FireStick. But remember, you cannot access its streaming until you configure your Amazon Fire TV Stick with FastestVPN.
Here is how you can easily watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV stick via BBC:
- Get FastestVPN Subscription
- Configure FastestVPN on Router & Connect to our UK servers via Settings
- Connect your Amazon Fire TV Stick to the FastestVPN-enabled Router
- Open Silk Browser and visit BBC website OR Launch the BBC iPlayer app
- Sign up to BBC iPlayer streaming for free
- Watch FIFA on Amazon Fire TV Stick with BBC for free.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick with MatchTV
MatchTV is another very popular streaming channel currently and it will be offering the live broadcast of the FIFA World Cup in Russia. By using a VPN, you can virtually appear in Russia to access MatchTV live stream for free and watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick online with utmost comfort.
Here is how the whole procedure goes:
- Sign up for FastestVPN Subscription
- Configure FastestVPN settings on Router and connect to our Russian Server location
- Connect Your Fire TV Stick to the Router
- Access MatchTV via Silk Browser on Your Amazon device
- Enjoy live streaming FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick with the comfort of your home.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick with SBS?
SBS is a highly popular Australian FTA network which offers streaming for a wide range of genres including sports. It will be broadcasting the FIFA World Cup 2018 online in Australia from day one. But again, to access SBS, you will need FastestVPN to unlock SBS website outside of Australia and watch the World Cup live online on your Fire TV Stick.
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick via SBS:
- Get FastestVPN
- Configure your Router with FastestVPN and connect to our Australia server location
- Connect your Amazon device to the Router
- Visit SBS & sign up
- Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick with SBS for free.
Watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick with iTV
iTV is a popular UK FTA service that offers live streaming of various channels including Channel 4 and is one of the official broadcasters of the FIFA tournament in the UK. However accessing channel 4 outside of the UK isn’t possible without a VPN. You can use FastestVPN to access iTV by connecting to our secure UK server and enjoy a smooth livestreaming experience of the FIFA World Cup.
Here is how you can watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick with iTV:
- Subscribe to FastestVPN
- Configure FastestVPN via Router and connect to our fast & highly-secure UK server
- Connect your Amazon Fire TV Stick to the Router Connection
- Go to iTV website & Sign up
- Enjoy streaming FIFA on Amazon Fire TV Stick live with iTV for free.
Note: BBC iPlayer, MatchTV.ru, SBS and iTV Player are all geo-restricted Channels. They cannot be accessed from outside their country of origin. To access these channels use FastestVPN. Get FastestVPN now!
FIFA World Cup 2018 Schedule
The FIFA World Cup will officially kick off on June 14. As usual, 32 top footballing nations will fight for the grandest title in sports. After the successful FIFA WC qualifiers, Germany, Portugal, Spain, and Argentina are the teams to watch out this summer. One of the biggest surprises in this World Cup is the absence of Italy. The Italians are 5 time FIFA World Cup champions, winning their last WC trophy back in 2006 against France. You can view the full World Cup schedule in the image provided below.
Many football fans are getting anxious about how they can watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Amazon Fire TV Stick online. With so many geo-restricted online channels broadcasting the FIFA WC online, its necessary for Amazon Fire users to get a VPN and use it to access their favorite online streams for the FIFA World Cup 2018. By using the guides stated above, you can easily setup FastestVPN on your preferred device and stream the whole competition live online for free.